Amazon Echo is among the popular products in the electronics industry, with a complete monopoly over the voice-assistance devices. Amazon Echo sports a wide number of features, which are unique and extremely useful for the users. Amazon Echo is a smart and sophisticated device that can make things happen with just a single voice command. With a top-class hardware and a highly efficient software, Amazon Echo is surely going to outclass any other product in the same niche. Amazon Echo is already an integral part of home and office automation because things that this device does can’t be done by any other device.
Fabulous Features of Amazon Echo
1. Crisp audio quality:
Amazon Echo incorporates seven omnidirectional speakers, which help the device produce loud and clear sounds. The speakers are fine-tuned already, so there is no need to set them up.
2. A portable music player:
Since this device has got seven speakers, it can’t just be for responding to the voice commands of the users? Absolutely right, Amazon Echo can be turned into a music player, as the applications like Spotify and Amazon Prime Music can be easily installed and accessed. Also, people can tune into various radio stations as well.
3. Highly-efficient Microphone:
Amazon Echo dwells highly advanced and effective microphone, which easily pick up the user’s voice from a distance of up to 30 feet. Alongside, the voices, it also picks up other unwanted noise such as a dog’s bark, opening and closing of doors, honking of horns and so on. To adjust the settings of microphone, users may have to get in touch with Amazon Echo help providers.
4. Easy integration with TV along with app sync:
It is quite easy to integrate TV with Echo to change channels, adjust volume and other settings with your voice. There is no need to hold the TV remote control. Also, easily sync applications like Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote and others with Amazon Echo for knowing your day-to-day activities. A lot more can be done in Amazon Echo, but the first and the foremost thing that you’ve to do is perform Amazon Echo setup properly.
Amazon Device Support is a small initiative to assist people who are using Amazon devices and are experiencing problems in them. There are a boatload of issues in Amazon Echo for which people need a diligent assistance of the professionals. Amazon Device Support has arranged everything in the right order for Echo users. Just log onto the website and check out the troubleshooting steps of all the common issues that freeze the operation of Amazon Echo.
Amazon Device Support has the solution for the below-mentioned issues of Amazon Echo:
- Problem in setting up Amazon Echo.
- Unable to stream from Amazon Echo, Echo Tap and Dot.
- Unable to connect Amazon Echo, Echo Tap and Dot to Wi-Fi network.
- Amazon Echo is not responding.
- Unable to perform Amazon Alexa Setup.
- Amazon Echo Dot getting unresponsive frequently.
- Amazon Echo Tap is unable to respond to the voice commands.
- Amazon Echo not able to connect to Bluetooth.
- Inability of Echo, Amazon Dot and Amazon Tap to find a specific smart device at home or office.
- Unable to setup Amazon Echo on the smart TV.
- Problems in resetting Amazon Echo, Echo Dot and Tap.
Setting up and configuring Amazon Echo
- You have to start with downloading of the Alexa app, which you can do from Google Play Store (for Android devices) or Apple App Store (for iOS devices).
- Once the application is installed on the device, you can turn on Amazon Echo. As you turn the device on, you will see a blue light, which will turn orange after some time. Then, you will configure the Wi-Fi settings. Get in touch with the support for Amazon Echo if you are unable to see your Wi-Fi network on the Alexa app.
- In case you miss the 2nd point, you will see a purple light glowing in place of orange light. You have to browse www.amazon.com/alexasetup to know as to what has caused the problem.
- You can change the Wi-Fi settings on your smart device if Amazon Echo is properly on. You have to crosscheck the setup related steps at www Amazon com echosetup.
- Once the settings have been properly chosen on the smart device, you can launch Alexa app.
Amazon Device Support has sorted out everything for Amazon Echo users, so they just need to visit the website and find out the problem they are facing from the list of the common issues in Amazon Echo. The troubleshooting steps are also clearly mentioned, so they just need to follow the steps and get their device back to normal working state. For normal setup related help, they can also check the steps at www.Amazon.com/echosetup, which happens to be the official site of the company.