Are you willing to upload a new app on play store? If yes, then there is nothing to worry, the process for uploading an app on this platform is completely simple and easy. But if you are planning to upload on the Amazon market, then it would be somewhat difficult for you because the expert team first inspect your app, then if they find suitable then only will allow you to launch the application on complete platform.
There is one exciting app available for you named Mobdro. You can download this app in your kindle fire tablet. Kindle Fire Support all the apps available on app store and stream the contents through this app efficiently without any failure.
First of all, I know that you might be curious to know about Mobdro app. don’t worry, I am going to tell you about this app in this passage. This is a free app available on the app store, by downloading this app you can enjoy number of videos on your smartphone without getting help from Kindle Support Com link. More than millions of videos are available on this platform. You can watch any video out of them without paying any subscription for it.
Additionally, I want to inform you here that all the kindle fire and other kindle devices are based on android OS, so they all support the android based apps in their fire OS. There is no need to download any additional package for playing android based apps on fire OS. For more information on OS, you can go to www kindle com support link.
Now coming to the main topic, we are going to discuss the steps for installing and downloading the app in your kindle device.
Go to app store and open the downloading page, search for Mobdro app and click on ok. Download the Mobdro APK file in your device and carefully run and install the app in your kindle device. You are required to click on ok, number of times in between.
The Process For Downloading An App Through Open Source Is :
- Allow the kindle device to install an app from un-known source.
- Go to settings followed by apps then open installation from unknown sources block.
- Go to Kindle Help from the device and open the APK file to load into the system.
- Initiate the installation after downloading an app successfully.
- Once the installation is over, you can try watching videos through Mobdro app.
Common Issues That May Encounter While Installing An App On Kindle Fire Tablet.
Post downloading, when you attempt to install an app, then you keep on getting parse error on your device screen. This means that the downloaded file is incorrect. This issue is mainly reported when the downloaded file is either corrupted or not compatible with the android OS of your kindle. If you are doubtful with the current OS version in your kindle, then call at kindle customer service number provided on the official website of kindle.
Now, I am going to discuss the various models of kindle fire tablets along with built-in OS, so that you will able to check the compatibility of particular model with this free video app.
If Your Device Is Not In The Below Mentioned List Then You Can Take Kindle Support From The Amazon Kindle Support Link.
- Kindle Fire HD 10 model has inbuilt android 5.1 version.
- Fire HD 8” models is packed with Android OS 5.1 along with 22 API level.
- Kindle fire 7” model has built-in 5 android OS version.
- Kindle fire 7 developed in 2014 is packed with android version 4.4.2. It had 19 API levels.
- Kindle HDX model has built-in Android 4.4.2 along with 19 levels of API.