We need to register Kindle for Android on our Amazon account to enable it for reading books from Kindle. There is only one step sign in procedure through which users can easily complete the registration process.
Kindle for Android allows you to access and read all the Kindle books present on your account even when you don’t have your Kindle with you. But to start reading books from Kindle for Android, users should register it to their Amazon account. Remember if a user has more than one Amazon account, then he/she won’t be able to access the Kindle content from all the accounts as the data is not shared with all of your Amazon accounts. The content will be shown only on the Amazon account to which you have registered the Kindle for Android. So to enjoy reading without interruption ensure you are always accessing the valid Amazon account.
Amazon Kindle Support is always available to guide you through all the Kindle concerns, so just go through the following steps to register Kindle for Android.
- View the Kindle for Android.
- Click on “Start Reading.”
- It will now ask you to provide your Amazon account information. So type in your account credentials correctly.
- Tap on the option for “login.” It will register your Kindle for Android app with your Amazon account.
Once the login details are verified your Android device will be given a name to ease the identification process, as it becomes difficult to identify the devices in case there are multiple devices and apps registered with an Amazon account. You can also change this default name by visiting the setting options of Kindle.
Here are few Kindle Support steps to guide you in renaming you registered device :
- Tap on the icon for Kindle present on your registered Android device.
- A menu will open up, so click on “Settings.”
- Select the option for “Device Name.”
- Now tap on “Edit” in front of the device name to re-write it and click on “Rename Device.”
Users need to setup the 1-Click Payment method to be able to buy books available at the Kindle Store. So go through the following steps to complete the 1-Click Payment method.
- Log into your Amazon account by correctly typing in the Login credentials.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Select the option for “Digital Payment Settings” from the available menu.
- Now click on “Edit Payment Method” if you have already setup a payment method and want to edit it. Else just enter the Card number billing address and other asked details to set up the 1-Click Payment method.
- Edit the card number, billing address and other fields you want to alter and click on “Continue.” It will update your billing details for 1-Click Payment Method. Also, feel free to get Kindle help if you find any issue while doing this setup.
You can also change the device or un-register the device if you no longer want to use it for reading. To un-register the Android device you need to follow the below-mentioned steps :
- Touch on the icon for Kindle from your registered Andriod device.
- Navigate to “Settings” menu from the available list of options.
- Choose the option to “Un-register the Device.” It will detach your Android device from Amazon account, and now you would no longer be able to read Kindle books using it.
So this is all you need to enjoy reading Kindle books from any of your Android devices using the Kindle for Android app registered with Amazon account. For more help always head to www Kindle Com Support and get the best procedures for resolving all Kindle issues.