we are going to solve your Kindle video playback problem in this guide. This problem is very common in all Kindle device and can be easily fixed through little tweaks. You only need to read this guide else everything will be discussed by us on our Kindle support page.
So, are you also a victim of the same problem? If yes, then you need to go through this post. We are going to take up some solutions which will probably solve this awful problem. If you find any problem, then you can go to www Kindle Com Support web page.
Here Are Some Steps Which You Can Try On Your Device.
- Restarting the device : There are a number of streaming issues that crop up only due to internet connection or due to poor bandwidth. If you think that this can be the reason behind the video playback issue, then the best and the easiest way to fix the problem is by restarting the Kindle device, router, and modem. Restarting will solve all the network related issues instantly. If you don’t know the procedure to restart your Kindle device, then you can go to Kindle help page from Amazon Kindle support site. Here you will find complete details related to soft and hard resetting.
- Check the software version of the device : Your Kindle device must be up to date otherwise you may get the streaming problem. To check and update the software, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Swipe down the home screen to open the flag menu. Here you will find more under ‘Settings’ option.
- Choose ‘Device options’ and click on ‘System update’ option.
- Clear the app data : Clearing all the temporary and app data from the device may solve the intermittent video issues. Here You must know that all the downloaded videos will get deleted after clearing the app data.
Clearing The App Data From 1st Generation Devices
- Go to ‘settings’ then click ‘More’.
- Select ‘Applications’ and then go to ‘All applications’.
- Click ‘Amazon videos’. You will find an option here.
- Click on ‘Force stop’ and then ‘Clear data’ option.
- After implementing the previous step. Close all the app windows from your device and restart it.
- Try playing the videos now and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Clearing App Data On Kindle Fire HD And HDX Models
- Open ‘Settings’ from the flag menu by swiping down the screen from the top.
- Go to ‘More’ option from settings.
- Click on ‘Applications’ followed by ‘Installed applications’ or ‘manage all applications’.
- You need to click on ‘All applications’ followed by ‘Video’ menu.
- Click on ‘Force stop’ and clear all data from the new window.
- Restart your device and check if the playback problem is solved or not.
Steps For Clearing The App Data On Fire HD And Fire HDX Devices
- Go to settings from the flag menu of the device and click on ‘Games and apps’ section. You will find ‘Manage all apps’ option inside it.
- You need to swipe right or left to open all the applications installed on your device.
- Click ‘Force stop’ and then ‘Clear data’.
- Restart your device and check if the video has been playing or not. If the video is still not playing, then you can go to Kindle com support link.
- If you are getting error 13 on the screen, then you need to either contact Amazon Kindle customer service or follow the above-mentioned steps to fix the error.
Apart from this, if you want more help and information related to fire tablet, then you can go to Kindle Fire Support Help link and follow on-screen guide from your device.