Kindle Touch is a flagship e-reader of Amazon kindle family. It was the touch e-reader by Amazon. You can easily read your kindle books on this e-reader. But for doing this you need to register yourself and if you are not interested in using it or have registered yourself with a wrong account, then you can deregister. Let’s check out how you can do this.
Amazon Kindle Touch is the first e-reader of the Kindle with touchscreen that allows you to read the e-books and kindle books of your choice. For buying and delivering kindle content you need to connect with a wireless connection and register your Kindle to an Amazon account. Registering also allows you to transfer your purchases between Kindle devices and kindle reading apps. Amazon Kindle Support can be taken to know more about Kindle Touch e-reader.
Registering your Kindle Touch
For registering your Kindle with an Amazon account, you must be connected to a wireless connection.
Follow these steps to register your Kindle with an Amazon account and in case of any difficulty you can take Kindle Support :
- Form the home screen click on menu button.
- Click on Settings and select the option of Registration.
- Specify the Amazon account that you want to use on Kindle Touch.
- If you already have Amazon account : Then click this option. Enter your Amazon account information and tap the option of Register. When the Registration will complete your name will appear as registered user.
- If you don’t have an Amazon account : Then click on this option and follow the on-screen instructions to set up a new Amazon account.
- You can take Kindle Help in case on any kind of misses or difficulty.
Deregister your Kindle Touch
Deregistration of Kindle Touch is needed in case you have register yourself with a wrong account or you don’t want to use the account for purchasing books or periodicals, of Kindle active content any more. For deregistering your kindle touch you must be connected to a wireless network connection. When you will deregister your Kindle, then your device will be deregistered from your Amazon account and you will not be able to access the items previously downloaded with the help of kindle reading applications or items stored in your content library. Deregistration will lead to loss of all your items, books, and all other your important content. You can know more about the deregistration from Amazon Kindle Customer Service. You can deregister your Kindle Touch by two ways either via computer or via device itself.
From Your Computer
Follow these steps to deregister yourself from your computer or you can also take Kindle Com Support :
- Visit manage your content and devices.
- Select the option of Your devices.
- Select your device or app and you need to select deregister in the Action column.
- For confirmation select again deregister on the pop up window.
From A Device
Follow these steps to deregister yourself from a device or you can also visit www Kindle com Support :
- From home screen, click on the option on menu icon and then click on Settings.
- Click on the option of Registration.
- In the message of Deregister your Kindle, click on the option of Deregistration.