Services with Amazon Fire TV is getting interrupted with the video playback issues. Get some simple solutions to counter the problem.
Are you enjoying the fascinating journey with your Amazon fire tv? Well, we know that it’s been an amazing journey so far. The entertaining device has already positioned its values in the market. The diverse range of fire tv with the fire tv stick has changed the scenario of entertainment in a better way. With such kind of range, the entertaining device has got the Amazon Fire TV Support, which helps to fix the bugs with proper solutions. But here, even with such kind of fascinating range, sometimes the entertaining device counter video playback issues, which indicates that Fire TV Not Working, and it has become a serious problem for all the users. To counter your problems, we are here with some simple and quick solutions which you should apply on your Fire tv or Fire tv stick to get rid of this issue.
- Checking The Software Updates – The first thing you should go to check Is the software update for your device. If your software version is not updated, then you will be able to use this solution. The things you should do to check the software update includes –
- On your Amazon Fire tv, you should first go to Settings, then click System and then About section.
- Now simply select “Check for System update”. If there will be any update available, then it will be downloaded automatically.
- After the download is completed, select “Install System Update” to install the update. The step is quite important, as having the latest version of software ensure that apart from other issues, you are not carrying an outdated version of software, which is actually a secondary thing to get checked.
- Power Cycle Your Devices – The second thing you can try is the power cycling of your device. So, simply try the power cycling on your Fire tv or Fire tv stick. Note down the way of doing it –
- Disconnect your Amazon fire tv stick or Amazon fire tv. As there might be some kind of issue with your fire tv stick. Well, to counter any issue with the fire tv stick you can also take Fire Stick Help to get quick solutions.
- Disconnect the power connection from your network devices (router, modem, etc.). The modem devices act as the medium of connection, which sometimes get affected.
- Now reconnect the power to your modem and then the router to establish the connection. After powering up each device, connect the other device.
- Simply connect the Amazon fire tv. If you get into any kind of connection or power issue, you can navigate to fire tv support to get the proper solution with better assistance.
- Check The Network Connection Status – To ensure the network connection you just need to go to the settings of your fire tv, then tap over the system and then network. Now, click on the press button to check the status of the network connection.
- Reduction Of Traffic On The Network – Don’t let multiple devices to use your internet connection, as it may lead to increase in the traffic. So, try out these steps to minimize the traffic on the network.
- Try Out The Wired Connection – Instead of trying hard with the wireless connectivity, try put the wired connection to get the strong connection. You can try it out by connecting Apple tv with a home network with the use of Ethernet cable. It is highly recommendable to all users of fire tv that you should use the HDMI extension adaptors or USB power that comes with the device.