Your Amazon Kindle lets you buy and download the content on your device and then you can enjoy it anywhere and anytime. You can also deliver content to your Kindle reading app. Read the article and know how you can do it.
Buying Or Downloading The Content
You can buy the content of your choice on your kindle. Although you don’t buy directly from Kindle reading app, you can do this by using Safari browser from Kindle Store and within that process you can deliver the titles to the Kindle reading app on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad touch.
You can do it with the help of Kindle Support, but we will tell you some easy steps so that you can do it manually :
- Firstly, ensure that your device is connected to a network connection whether wireless or data.
- From the Safari browser, visit Kindle store website.
- Sign in to Kindle Store with the same Amazon account that you used at the time registering yourself with Kindle reading app. If you are not able to do that you can take Amazon Kindle Support.
- Now browse for the files that you want to read.
- For buying any book, tap the option of buy now.
- For opening the book in your Kindle app. Tap the option of Read now.
- After buying the content, all the titles will be available for downloading within Kindle app. If see any issue in it or don’t see the title for downloading, then take Kindle Com Support.
- For downloading any title, you need to click on the cover from the home screen of the app. You can download 3 titles simultaneously.
- A check mark will appear when the download will be completed and books with larger content may take time in downloading.
Deliver the Content
You can deliver any content like your personal documents or books to your Kindle reading app from Manage your content and devices.
For doing this follow these steps or you can also take guidance from Amazon Kindle Customer Service :
- For successfully delivering the content, your kindle app must be registered with the same account you use to purchase Kindle content.
- When you buy any title, it is saved to the cloud and you can access it from manage your account and devices.
- From your computer open the option of Manage your content and devices.
- Now choose your content.
- Select title and then select the option of deliver to default device or others. If you don’t see this option, then take Kindle Help.
- If prompted, on the pop-up window, select device or app from drop down menu.
- If your title is not compatible, the it will be selectable in drop down menu.
- Now choose deliver and your content will be delivered to your reading app or device.
- For opening the title click on device tab from the home screen of Kindle reading app.
If you miss any of the above-mentioned steps or need any help or information, then you can log on to www Kindle com Support.