Till now you can’t pair Amazon Echo with any other speakers. But now the new update of Amazon Echo has made it compatible with Bluetooth Speakers. Read the article and know how you can connect Echo with Bluetooth Speakers and how to use them.
Amazon Echo, the smart speaker by the e-commerce giant itself were not compatible with any other speakers. Initially, for some people Amazon Echo Dot seemed to have an advantage over its full-fledged taller sibling. But thanks to the latest update, which is rolling out quietly, you can now finally connect your Amazon Echo and Echo Dot both the smart speakers with any Bluetooth speakers.
For the audiophiles, who want to stream better audio from Amazon Echo, but through a Bluetooth speaker, here’s all the process you connecting echo with Bluetooth speakers or you can also take Amazon Echo Help :
Why To Connect Them
If you are using Amazon Echo as a music player for playing and enjoying music, then you probably be interested in something more. The ability to pair Echo with other Bluetooth speakers will allow you to stream better quality audio from the external speakers while still gaining access to the Alexa assistant inside of Echo. You can also take Amazon Echo Support in case you need any information.
How To Connect
Before You Start
- Set your Echo device and Bluetooth speaker at least three feet apart. When Echo is close to external speaker, then it makes difficult for Alexa speaker to hear the wake word and other requests.
- For the best results, use that Bluetooth speaker which has been certified for use with Echo.
- You need to ensure that you can connect your speaker to another Bluetooth speaker like a mobile phone.
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker and turn the volume up.
- Disconnect any other Bluetooth device as you can connect only one Bluetooth device with your Echo at a given time.
- Support for Amazon Echo can be taken in case you need any help.
For Connecting Echo To Bluetooth Speaker
- Turn on the pairing mode of Bluetooth speaker. If you don’t know how to do this, then refer to the user guide of Bluetooth speaker.
- After opening the Alexa app, select the option of settings.
- Choose your device and then choose Bluetooth > Pair a New Device. Now your Echo device will enter the pairing mode. When the Echo device will discover the Bluetooth speaker, the speaker will appear in the list of available devices in the Alexa app.
- Select the Bluetooth speaker. Your Echo device connects to the speaker and Alexa will then tell you whether the connection is successful.
- In the Alexa app, select Continue. Now Bluetooth speaker has been paired with your Echo device.
- If you want to play audio from another device on your Bluetooth speaker just say Disconnect.
Can You Control The Speaker With Echo?
Yes, you can control audio volume when connected to a Bluetooth speaker using your Echo. You can do this with voice, volume options on the device, and the volume controls on your Bluetooth speaker. For more information or in case of any query you can visit www Amazon Com Echosetup.